Does Home Depot have an affiliate program? Has anyone used it?
Add answer and rate this store
Yes, Home Depot does have an affiliate program. Using their affiliate or referral program, you can earn commissions by referring new customers via the Home Depot website. We researched the popular affiliate networks, and here's what we found about where you can join Home Depot's affiliate program:
- Skimlinks: Yes — Apply
- Viglink: Yes — Apply
- ShareASale: Unlikely — Check status
- Awin (Affiliate Window): Unlikely — Check status
- FlexOffers: Unlikely — Check status
- Commission Junction (CJ, Conversant): Yes (may not be active, last active in July 2018) — Check status
- Rakuten Marketing (Linkshare): Unlikely — Check status
- Pepperjam: Unlikely — Check status
- Impact Radius (Impact.com): Unlikely — Check status
- Avantlink: Unlikely — Check status
- Webgains: Unlikely — Check status
You can also check Home Depot's homepage to see if they've posted any updated information about their affiliate or referral programs.
Update: we've found 54 more home improvement stores that currently offer affiliate programs and 2,676 home & garden stores that are offering affiliate programs . You can also view all 23,580 stores that offer affiliate programs across all categories.